Friday 30 January 2009

Selected Prose Works Vol. 5

And so, at long last, here is the final installment in what I hope has been an entertaining and diverting little series.

I won't say much about this story, other than I personally think it's one of the best things I've ever written. It should be noted, however, that I tend to be a terrible judge of my own work. Regardless, here it is:

Selected Prose Works Vol. 5 - The Great Tower of Greenwich, the People Who Built It and the Boy Who Swam to the Top in the Rain

A quick note on the setting: In the real world, Greenwich is a district of London. This is a fact which I have completely and utterly ignored whilst writing this story, choosing instead to treat the setting as though it were a small town in Yorkshire circa 1957. I'm not entirely sure why I didn't just use an actual Yorkshire town name instead, but I didn't. Greenwich it is, though Greenwich it isn't.

PVIM!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home