Thursday 29 January 2009

Selected Prose Works Vol. 4

Today's story is a rewrite of something I originally wrote as the first part of a series of stories I never actually finished on the theme of medical malpractice (an obsession of mine for years now). I wrote four of the stories, but only really liked two of them and even then I wasn't entirely happy with how either of those came out. It's not surprising, then, that I never completed the series as I'd originally envisioned it.

This is the shortest of the five short stories I'm publishing this week. Hopefully tomorrow's rather lengthier offering will make up for that, (for those who equate worth with quantity, at any rate).

Selected Prose Works Vol. 4 - Under the Knife

Have at it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home