Tuesday 24 August 2010

CONTENT.

New content, no less, albeit based on some pretty old ideas. The tracks below are recordings of a short performance I did at Bryce's awesome cafe-bookshop-arts venue thing called Epicentre. If you're ever in the vicinity of Paignton you should drop in for a nibble and a browse and make a foreigner smile.

This was my first attempt at doing anything which could be legitimately referred to as "live comedy" and I'm deeply indebted to the lovely audience of clever poets who had the decency to laugh at a few of the least awful bits. I'm not at all happy with my performance of the William Morris monologue. I was rewriting it on the train (four years since I first wrote that bitch and I'm still fiddling with it), and the combination of failing eyesight, dangerously small font sizes and my own illegible scrawlings resulted in some very unsightly pauses in all the wrong places. Ah well. Have at it:

A Letter of Disenlikenment by dbedwards

William Morris/Crab Scenario by dbedwards

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home